Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12 Days of Didi

Dear friends, family, and any rando's who follow our humble blog,

My sincerest apologies for neglecting the blog this month.  As consolation, I bring you...

The Twelve Days of Didi


On the first day of Christmas my Didi gave to me
A snuggle in a blankie.

On the second day of Christmas my Didi gave to me
Two new buddies
And a snuggle in a blankie.

On the third day of Christmas my Didi gave to me
Neon nighttime walking-safety
Two new buddies
and a snuggle in a blankie...

(*Let's hurry up and bring this one home*)

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my Didi gave to me
 A super classy bowtie
Dog-tired naptime
 Even more naptime
 Some squishing and personal-space infringing
 Checking a friends breath for him
 Very proper posture
 Snow clumps and a sweater
 Two meaningful stares

And a Westie in a Snuggie!


What better way to end 2010 than to extol the virtues of Didi (foremost of all has to be patience).
Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment