Wednesday, June 15, 2011

100th post!

Friends and family, we have arrived to the 100th post of this blog!  Alex and I started this blog as a way to share our travels with our families.  Once we returned stateside and moved to Atlanta it became a visual diary of the things we've been doing and continues to connect us to the people in our lives.

This being a landmark post, I thought it a fitting way to announce our honeymoon plans.



We're going to TURKEY!!!!



Alex spent a cumulative 2 years in Turkey while a college student but I've never been.  We're both thrilled for this opportunity to explore the country together, and for Alex to show me all the things he's told me about.

Right now I'm really looking forward to Cappadocia...
cappadocia 2 cappadocia



We'll be in Turkey next month, so stay tuned to the blog for updates on the road and travel pics, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment