Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LA///Bouchon Bistro



If you've spent any time on this blog in the past few months, you've probably noticed my obsession with Thomas Keller, chef of French Laundry, Ad Hoc, and Bouchon fame.  When I realized there was a Bouchon Bar and Bistro in LA, I knew my trip would be a loss if I didn't go.

Bouchon is located in Beverly Hills, conveniently near the neighborhood I was staying in.  I dragged my cousin and some new friends there for Saturday lunch.

It did not disappoint.

gorgeous dining room

assortment of pastries


Bouchon jam


pork belly with egg in brioche

fingerling potato hash, dungeness crab, fried egg, hollandaise
We stopped by the bakery afterwards for some bouchons (they're the cylinder-like brownies pictured on the website) and macarons for later.

pumpkin spice and pistachio macarons

I left a very happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment