Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Minnesota

Lilly and I went to MN to visit my family and were happy to learn it was also raspberry season.



We picked a bunch and made more tarts than is healthy.


We also made an appearance at my 10 yr high school reunion. A fun time but no wm.



But there was a Julia Bly.


And a Rissy and a Devin.

We also had unexpectedly good food in twin cities. I love my state but I have become resigned to the fact that it has almost exclusively bland food. But we had a great Bun meal at this Vietnamese eatery. Definitely not bland.





But the highlight was a dinner at Saffron a north african inspired restaurant.


We got a rabbit tagine.


Fried lambs brain with stewed tomatoes.




Lamb bacon with compressed watermelon.


But the highest highlight was seeing Kyle potter turn into some kind of ghost with only 4 fingers. It made it very difficult to play board games.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment